One in Four…

Raising awareness about issues related to domestic & dating violence

LUNAFEST this Thursday! October 24, 2011

Filed under: fundraisers — Women's Studies Intern @ 4:27 pm

Tickets are now available for LUNAFEST 2011! This is our second annual LUNAFEST and it’s going to be a great night. 85% of proceeds benefit the Family Violence Prevention Center of Orange County and the other 15% benefits The Breast Cancer Fund. Can’t wait to see you there! The movie screening starts at 7:00 pm, but come early for cupcakes and drinks at our 6:30 pm reception.
There are three ways to buy:

  1. Online through our website:
  1. On campus on October 11th and 24th – look for our table in the pit
  1. At the Family Violence Prevention Center at 207 Wilson Street in Chapel Hill

Tickets are $5 for students and $10 for the general public. At the door they will be $7 and $12. So plan ahead!

LUNA, the Whole Nutrition Bar for Women, created LUNAFEST to simultaneously promote women filmmakers, raise awareness for women’s issues and support nonprofit organizations throughout the U.S. and Canada.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s