Are you looking for something fun and creative to do this summer?
Do you want to help raise money for the Family Violence Prevention Center and The Breast Cancer Fund?
Submit a design for our T-shirt contest!
LUNAFEST® is an evening of short films by, for, about Women® which is held as a fundraiser for the sponsoring organization, FVPC and The Breast Cancer Fund. LUNAFEST will be held October 7 at The Varsity Theater in Chapel Hill.
The contest starts TODAY and ends August 20. The top three designs will be chosen on August 21st. We will share the top three designs here on our blog and have readers vote for a winner. The winner receives a $50 gift card from Aveda as well as free admission to LUNAFEST!
1. Spelling LUNAFEST: The first mention of LUNAFEST on any document should always include the ® symbol immediately following the name LUNAFEST, (all caps with the symbol ®). All subsequent references to LUNAFEST within the same document do not need the ® symbol.
This is correct: LUNAFEST®
2. If you choose to include it, the official LUNAFEST® tagline is: “short films, by, for, about women®”
3. IF you choose to include the year and location, it should look like this:
LUNAFEST® Chapel Hill 2010, hosted by the Family Violence Prevention Center
4. The T-shirt color will most likely be purple or lavender, so the design should be conducive to that color scheme. Priority consideration will be given to designs which can be printed in one color only.
5. T-shirt designs must be submitted by end of day August 20 in JPEG or PDF format to vccoordinator (at) fvpcoc.org. Please use “contest entry” in the subject line.
6. Limit one entry per person!
Questions? Leave a comment and we’ll get back to you.